Duplex Villa in Pet Friendly Complex with Low Strata Fees
Phone Enquiry ID: 63616
New to market, this freshly painted and revitalised 2 bedroom duplex villa features jarrah floor boards and new carpets. This property is ideal for the first home buyer or investor, with a potential rental income of $270 per week. Features include:
• Pets allowed (dogs and cats).
• Allocated under cover car bay close to the property.
• Security screens on all doors and windows.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in main living area.
• A quiet and peaceful complex with visitor parking bays.
• Ceiling fans to master bedroom and kitchen.
• Separate linen and broom cupboards.
• Ample storage in laundry with a washing machine included.
• Large attractive under cover rear courtyard with a 4 seater outdoor setting and storage shed.
• Instantaneous electric hot water system.
• Electric kitchen appliances including a microwave.
• Low strata fees of $375 per quarter (including a reserve sinking fund).
• Excellent financially stable Strata Company including a caretaker living on site (at no extra cost to other owners). Current owner has full strata company financial history for the past 13 years.
• First time ever on the market with only two previous occupiers since being built in 1978, with 68 square metres of internal living space.
Location: The popular Elizabeth Place is only 300m away from the peaceful river-side parklands (Eric Singleton Bird Sanctuary & Bayswater Gardens) and a short 1 klm walk to Bayswater village shops & train station. Located 7klm from the city centre of Perth, this unit is very close to a bus stop that takes you directly to the city on a 15 minute bus ride in peak hour traffic.
– Water Rates $887.86 per annum (2017)
– Council Rates $1408.64 per annum
– Strata Fees (Admin) $340 per quarter
– Strata Fees (Reserve) $35 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Living Area
- Pay TV Enabled
- Polished Timber Floors
- Pet Friendly
- Storage Area
- Security Windows
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).