“Nicely Renovated, Stylish & Affordable Living Close to the City”
Phone Enquiry ID: 64145
Nicely presented, stylish and modern, this impressive ground floor apartment is tucked away in a private & secure group amongst beautifully kept grounds and gardens. With its own large, securely fenced and private garden courtyard to enjoy, this modern apartment presents a comfortable, affordable lifestyle close to the city.
Just minutes from everything you’ll need – Perth City, Burswood station, Crown Casino, the airport, brilliant freeway access, walking distance to shops and restaurants, the new Perth Stadium, Swan River, South Perth foreshore and multiple picturesque walking trails.
But on top of the ‘prime location’ box being well and truly ticked, there’s good reason why properties within this block are rarely released back to the market – the generous internal space and thoughtful layout is a rare commodity and a valued bonus not to be given up lightly!
Showing off fresh, modern renovations and updates throughout, this two bedroom apartment presents a crisp colour palette, modern timber-look flooring and quality carpets underfoot, new split system air-conditioning, Fibre NBN internet, and loads of thoughtful, practical spaces and features including a fantastic study nook with a phone/data point.
A rewarding, hassle-free addition to the investment portfolio or an excellent opportunity to live amidst one of Perth’s hottest, inner-city postcodes – a superb blend of energy, relaxation and convenience, perfect for today’s busy lifestyle!
– Solid, double-brick building – leafy, beautifully maintained grounds & gardens
– Ground floor positioning with private, secure courtyard
– Secure gate entry
– Single parking space (on title) however there is room for two cars
– Low body corporate fees
– Brilliant location opposite shopping hub.
– Close to parks/sporting grounds, Swan River, Casino, train station, Perth Stadium & City
– Beautifully presented with quality modern updates and inclusions
– Automatic roller shutters to all windows & sliding doors
– Fibre NBN & split system air-conditioning
– Large windows, abundant natural light
– Large open plan living, dining zone PLUS study nook!
– Large, private garden courtyard with undercover area
– Modern kitchen: SS electric oven, cooktop, rangehood
– Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, automatic roller shutters
– Modern bathroom/laundry combined with shower, large vanity / storage & toilet
– Allocated parking space (with room for two cars)
– Large external storage room
- Air Conditioning
- Storage Area
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).