WALK TO BEACH, RIVER AND SHOPS!
Phone Enquiry ID: 58167
You’ll want somewhere light and refreshing to relax with all the western suburbs action on your doorstep!
This single-level, modernised semi-detached villa has 3 light-filled bedrooms (main with mirrored built-ins, two are queen-size), modern bathroom with separate bath, white gloss kitchen with textured Moroccan-style feature tiling and separate laundry and toilet. LED downlighting throughout the living areas add to the modern feel.
The spacious living room features bi-fold doors opening onto a private, shady and secure front courtyard with artificial lawn.
The rear courtyard enables all-weather entertaining.
It’s hard to beat the location of this villa: Victoria Street Train station is a 3 minute walk, dog-friendly Mosman Beach a 6 minute walk. Coles and other specialty shops are a 6 minute stroll away on Monument Street, with several parks, Glyde Street, Mosman Park Primary, The Leaky Tap, Iona Primary School among the many amenities within a short walk away.
Additional features include:
– Lock-up shed, single garage with extra storage space and excellent lighting
– Street-frontage with tandem off-street parking (one in garage, one on driveway)
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating
– Front sensor lighting and security screens to windows
– Stainless steel LG dishwasher, Westinghouse 600mm oven and ceramic cooktop
– Virtually no garden maintenance
– Approximately 12sqm of attic storage (floor only, unlined) with light is handy for luggage, Christmas decorations, camping gear, etc
– This is a pet-friendly property with secure courtyards, laminate flooring and great dog parks and beach close-by.
Pets will be considered on application.
12 or 24 month lease only.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Renovated Bathroom
- Renovated Kitchen
- Entertainment Area
- Garden Shed
- Level Lawn
- Pet Friendly
- Secure Parking
- Storage Area
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Beach/Coastal Property
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1800 289 694. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).