MODERN LARGE FAMILY HOME SET ON 5 ACRES
Phone Enquiry ID: 28153
THIS PROPERTY AND MODERN HOME IS SURE TO IMPRESS, BUILT IN 2012 AND FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD.
A huge family built home set on a manageable 5 acres only 3 minutes from town; this place has everything you need and more.
The house is north facing, has 4 large bedrooms, kids chill out space and theatre room. The kitchen, dining and living area is in the hub of the home filled with natural light from large windows that frame views of the nearby hills.
The chef’s kitchen is sure to delight with a substantial amount of bench space, ample storage and a butler’s pantry; finished with stainless steel appliances and a 700mm glass splashback. Rear sliding doors in the dining area open onto an impressive entertaining area.
The Laundry will not disappoint containing an impressive amount of storage space for linen with bench top and built in sink.
All living areas are finished with commercial grade flooring; bedrooms and theatre have quality carpets throughout.
Established gardens compliment the front verandah, with juvenile trees planted and established within the property.
A 15x9m fully concreted shed is positioned close to the home with 3 phase power connected.
If you’re looking to settle into a country lifestyle then look no further, you will not be disappointed.
• Walk in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
• Large built in robes to 3 double sized minor bedrooms
• Kitchen – Stainless 900mm free standing gas oven and rangehood, built in dishwasher
• Fully ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout and ceiling fans to each bedroom
• Tiled Jarrahdale slow combustion wood heater
• Internet and home network in every room
• Foxtel connections in every room
• Multiple power points to every room and low energy lighting
• Fully insulated walls, ceiling and under roof
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout the home
• 130kl water storage tank fully connected to house and shed. 2nd rainwater tank adjacent to house
• 400L solar hot water storage split system, with electric booster
• Fenced yard for dogs or chooks
• On School bus run
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Internal Laundry
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Pay TV Enabled
- Rumpus Room
- Rainwater Tank
- Secure Parking
- Solar Hot Water
- Newly Built Property
- Quiet Location
- Nature Property
- Non Smoking
- Gas Enabled
- Entertainment Area
- Garden Shed
- Pet Friendly
- Security Windows
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).