Phone Enquiry ID: 47095
Phone for an appointment 0435696240
Perfectly set up tree change property with an income.
Situated on approximately an acre in the beautiful hamlet of Glenlyon, this property has two residences, the main house and The Glen Cottage, an established accommodation listing.
Impossible to be built out as it backs onto crown land and next door is the Glenlyon Community Dam.
Only a 2 minute walk to the recreation reserve and easy rides into the Wombat Forest.
Walk to Glenyon Store for great coffee, 10 minutes to Daylesford, 20 minutes to Kyneton and Woodend.
The main house has 2 bedrooms with BIR’s, study and reading area with floor to ceiling bookcase, a large bathroom, with a huge bath, separate toilet, laundry with floor to ceiling cupboards and kitchen, with extensive cupboards, 2 pantries and island bench/family room with split system, Ned Kelly wood heater and imported electric AGA 3 oven stove.
Extensive rose garden.
The cottage has 2 bedrooms, sleep out, bathroom and kitchen/living area. A split system air conditioner and Ned Kelly wood heater supply heating and cooling.
Outdoor 6-seater spa.
• Solar heated plunge pool, featured in Domain https://www.domain.com.au/news/beat-the-heat-converting-a-water-tank-to-a-plunge-pool-20160624-gpotah/
• Solar hot water system
• 18m x 7.35m shed with concrete floor. Three bay parking with remote roller doors, one bay tool shed, two bay storage shed with remote roller and standard door. Power connected to shed. 6.3 KW solar panels on shed roof, battery ready.
• Milking shed and cattle yard with race in paddock.
• 2 fully fox proof chicken runs with chicken house. Outside day run, not fox proof.
• Shedding with 1.2KW solar panel that feed into the grid.
• 144,000gal BlueScope water tank
• 1 1000 gal plastic tank in the chook yard.
• 1 1000 gal plastic tank off the milking shed.
• 1 3000gal gal tank for the vegetable and orchard garden.
• Apple and hazelnut trees as well as numerous vegetable beds.
• 2 very friendly cows, 1Dexter and 1jerseycross, not in calf at the moment, but are proven meat producers.
• 16 chickens providing enough eggs for family and friends. A rooster to look after the flock and breed meat producing chickens.
• Gravely zero turn ride on mower, Honda brush cutter, Greenfields mulcher, generator, bore hoses with fittings and Husky chainsaw.
This property can be a ready-made farm for those hankering after a tree change
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Renovated Bathroom
- Renovated Kitchen
- Garden Shed
- Rainwater Tank
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Storage Area
- Quiet Location
- Swimming/Lap Pool
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).