“Stunning, Near-New Family Living On A Picturesque Country Acre”
Phone Enquiry ID:59453
Capturing the very essence of relaxed country living, this impressive, absolutely immaculate and as-new residence, just 12 months old, sits on a perfect parcel of just over an acre (4,162sqm approx.) towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Bannockburns’ newest acreage development.
Easy access to the Midland Hwy, Geelong Road and just minutes from town, surrounded by other small acreages, peaceful bush surrounds and rural views providing that ‘miles-from-anywhere’ feeling.
Landscaped gardens and lawn, and the handyman, car or boating/caravaning enthusiast will love the secure side access to the rear and the huge amount of space for a man-cave.
Quality family accommodation that doesn’t skip a beat, presenting an exceptional standard of living for modern families. You’ll feel right at home from the moment you step inside the double door entry and through its spacious, warm, light-filled interiors, filled with thoughtfully incorporated features.
Blending family, comfort, privacy and relaxed, practical living with all the modern conveniences expected of today; styled to perfection through the flowing, well-designed floor plan; passing an array of spacious indoor-outdoor living zones, stylish decor, high-quality fixtures, fittings and inclusions.
Combining luxury, function and style to provide sophisticated, yet easy living for families of any configuration or stage of life. When only the best will suffice, this stunning home will certainly fit the bill!
AT A GLANCE:
– Land: 4,162sqm (approx.) block – fully fenced/gated & landscaped
– Large, near-new ranch-style residence – just 12 months old
– Four large bedrooms with generous built-in robes
– Impressive master suite: extra-large walk-in robe & ensuite with stone-top twin vanities & oversized shower
– Luxurious family bathroom – freestanding bath, shower, stone-top vanity & separate powder room
– Exceptional laundry with loads of bench/storage space
– Blanco 900mm freestanding electric oven, gas cooktop, range hood & dishwasher
– Stone benchtops/breakfast bar, undermount double sinks, premium tapware
– HUGE walk-in pantry & abundant drawers & cupboards
– Plumbed-in double fridge cavity
– Built-in side buffet/display unit
– Designer pendant lighting
– Charming front sitting room
– Cosy adjacent open study
– Expansive open plan family living and dining zone (and kitchen) – opening to alfresco
– Spacious, separately winged rumpus room and….
– Perfectly designed kids activity zone alongside three minor bedrooms & family bathroom
– Large, decked alfresco under roofline, extending out under a pergola & overlooking backyard
– Second undercover BBQ/multi-purpose area
– Decked front porch – perfect for enjoying the morning sun with a cuppa!
– Fantastic permanent kids swing-set and sand pit
– Landscaped gardens and expansive lawns front and back
– Extra-wide 42m (approx.) street frontage
– Beautiful street appeal
– Double remote garage with internal access
– Extra-wide gated side access to rear of block
– Extensive driveway parking for cars, boats, caravans, trailers etc
FEATURES & INCLUSIONS:
– Ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling throughout
– Wide double door front entry with beautiful backyard views
– Energy efficient LED lighting
– Abundant built-in storage & custom-built storage/display units
– Beautiful floor tiles & quality carpets
– Quality roller blinds, premium fittings and fixtures
– Luxurious stone benchtops & surfaces in kitchen, both bathrooms & laundry
– Decked alfresco & front porch
- Formal Lounge
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Newly Built Property
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).