Perfectly Situated, Contemporary Family Home & A Beachy Lifestyle In One
Phone Enquiry ID:46107
An excellent opportunity for young and growing families, lifestyle seekers, investors, or city professionals seeking a relaxed coastal escape at the end of every day, to establish themselves in this prized, well-serviced neighbourhood.
Surrounded by excellent amenities, fantastic shopping and dining, Westfield Marion; within walking distance to beautiful beaches, cinema, aquatic centre, multiple train stations and highly regarded schools – being within the prized catchment for Brighton Secondary; consistently recognised as one of the top public schools in the state.
Whether you have children or not, homes in this highly-sought pocket prove to be a rewarding investment with families lining up to get their foot in the North Brighton door!
Fully renovated to a discerning standard and set upon 672sqm, this quality, coastal-chic home presents beautifully with a quality overhaul from top-to-toe!
Spacious sunlit interiors with soaring ceilings and huge windows allowing abundant natural light to trickle in, LED lighting, polished timber floorboards underfoot; split system air-conditioning, an ambient wood heater and ceiling fans circulating throughout. A modern palette and tasteful, quality renovations, fixtures, fittings and appliances.
– Four enormous bedrooms with robes – one with a gorgeous built-in bench seat/day-bed!
– Impressive master with WIR and ensuite with full-height tiling.
– Beautiful family bathroom with freestanding bath, shower and separate toilet.
– Two Large living zones including a huge front lounge
– Open plan living and dining with split system AC & wood heater
– Sensational gourmet kitchen with striking, beachy blue hues!
– SMEG 900mm freestanding oven, gas cooktop & range hood; Dishwasher
– Abundant storage, stunning waterfall benchtops with pendant lighting overhead!
– Internal laundry with built-in storage and benches – conveniently accessible from kitchen
– Large sliding doors opening to paved outdoor entertaining area
– Spacious backyard and easy-care, reticulated gardens
– Rainwater tank & small garden shed
– Oversized single remote garage with rear roller drive-through access
– Off-street driveway parking
The owner has taken great care and attention to the finishing touches of this home, ensuring you can simply enjoy this spacious family home and convenient, city-meets-the-coast location without lifting a finger! This is the ultimate ticket into this prized address and it surely won’t hang around for long.
- Air Conditioning
- Formal Lounge
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Enabled
- Internal Laundry
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Polished Timber Floors
- Remote Garage
- Garden Shed
- Level Lawn
- Pet Friendly
- Rainwater Tank
- Security Windows
- Swipe Card
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Near Waterfront
- Quiet Location
- Beach/Coastal Property
- Prestige Property
- Separate Dining Room
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).