Enjoy The Very Best Of The Gap Lifestyle...
Phone Enquiry ID: 67490
In a highly sought after location, on one of the best streets in the suburb, this exceptional residence oozes of tranquil, modern elegance. In a secluded area, with gorgeous parklands just a stones throw away and excellent amenities including popular cafes, The Gap Village Shopping Centre, public transport, and a country club all close by it offers absolute convenience. As well as plenty of fantastic nearby schooling choices including the Gap State Primary and High School, St Peter Chanel School all within walking distance, plus plenty of private school options just a short bus ride away. Plus, only a 6 minute drive from Enoggera Reservoir Swimming spot! Spend your weekends walking the stunning bush trails or visiting the Wildlife Centre and Green Tree Frog Cafe.
Perfectly positioned on a spacious 1495 sqm block, this luxury family home has it all. Leaving a fantastic first impression, you are greeted with lovely colourful and tropical plants and trees beautifully landscaped beside the inviting drive away and remote double garage. You will fall in love when you step through the gorgeous double timber door entrance, down the hall way into the expansive open plan living.
The high end quality finishes and fixtures create a luxurious feel throughout. Be impressed by the fresh neutral palette, tiled flooring, cathedral ceilings, fantastic feature lights, unique feature walls, sensational living space and the magnificent alfresco area including a glistening swimming pool!
At the heart of the home is the gourmet kitchen, boasting European stainless steel appliances, premium Pretoria granite 40mm bench tops and fantastic concertina windows that open up to the breakfast bar and alfresco dining area. Overlooking the spacious living/dining area, complete with air conditioning and ceiling fans, capturing a cool breeze in summer transporting you into absolute serenity. On the other hand, the second living room allows for absolute comfort in the cooler months, coming equipped with a stylish open timber fireplace creating a toasty atmosphere for the family to snuggle up in on a cold winter’s night.
Four spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in robes – The luxurious master bedroom sporting a stylish ensuite and walk in robe. Plus, a family bathroom with a double basin, corner spa and separate toilet.
And last but certainly not least, the outdoor wonderland – An absolute kid’s paradise! Hours of fun to be had in the large glistening swimming pool complete with slippery slide for ultimate enjoyment. Surrounded by lush native and tropical gardens brimming with well-established shrubs and trees casting plenty of shade for total protection. Overlooked by the large fully covered alfresco entertainment area – watch the kids in style while enjoying a nice cup of coffee. It is also the perfect spot to entertain guests on a balmy summers night, or to enjoy a quiet family bbq in your private oasis. There is also ample lawn space for the children to play safely away from the road and a pool room giving the modern family the space they need to relax and unwind.
No expense has been spared to make this exceptional residence the perfect family entertainer. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to enjoy a high quality of living with absolute convenience and style. You must see this home to truly understand the privacy, convenience, space and lifestyle that it offers.
• Private position in secluded and coveted area.
• Cathedral ceilings, natural light and a neutral colour scheme throughout.
• Three separate living areas.
• Huge open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances, breakfast bar and an abundance of bench and storage space.
• Covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking pool, grassed back and front garden.
• Three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
• Master suite with walk-in robe, with ensuite.
• Separate sunroom/poolroom/library
• Large family bathroom with double basin, spa bath and separate toilet.
• Separate laundry with direct access to the side of the home.
• Formal and Casual internal dining areas.
• Open Fire Place in Formal Lounge.
• Ample storage space throughout.
• 2 car lock up garage with internal access.
• Lush native and tropical gardens brimming with well-established shrubs and plants.
• Located only 850m from St Peter Chanel School
• Within the public school catchment areas for The Gap State
School and The Gap State High School.
• David Barbara Anderson and Tilquin Street Parks are less
than a 3-minute walk away.
• The Gap State School is only 1.3km
• The Gap State High School is only 2.3km away.
• Easy access to public transport which will take you directly
to Brisbane City, Suncorp Stadium, Southbank and
surrounding suburbs of Brisbane.
• Popular cafes including The Lodge, Café Tara and Walton’s
Pantry, Walton Bridge Reserve, The Gap Village Shopping
Centre and the new Aldi are only 2.5kms away.
• Surrounding private schools such as Mater Dei Primary
School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College,
Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane
Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School
Brisbane Boys College and St Joseph’s College are all within
easy reach and on the schools’ bus routes.
• Only 6 minutes away from Enoggera Reservoir swimming
spot. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush
walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the
• Easy access to The Gap Pony Club and The Gap Health and
Racquet Club with Taylor Range Country Club and
Ashgrove Golf Course located less than 3km away.
You must see this home to truly understand the privacy, convenience, space and lifestyle that it offers.
• Air conditioning
• Building size: 335m²
• Garage spaces: 2
• Land size: 1495m²
• Secure parking
• Swimming pool – in-ground
• St Peter Chanel Primary School – 0.68 km
• The Gap State School – 0.86 km
• Hilder Road State School – 1.00 km
• Payne Road State School – 1.71 km
• The Gap State High School – 1.34 km
- Fully Fenced
- Inside Spa
- Internal Laundry
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Pay TV Enabled
- Remote Garage
- Separate Dining Room
- Entertainment Area
- Garden Shed
- Pet Friendly
- Rainwater Tank
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Quiet Location
- Formal Lounge
- Gas Enabled
- Renovated Bathroom
- Renovated Kitchen
- Rumpus Room
- Level Lawn
- Secure Parking
- Close to Parklands
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).