Location, Location! Spacious, renovated 4 bedroom home close to schools, Noosa Junction and Weyba Creek
Phone Enquiry ID: 65943
Noosa living at its best… Your perfect entertaining home with extra-large open plan living area complete with large outdoor alfresco dining area overlooking your in-ground pool, freshly updated with new carpet and paint throughout, quality timber blinds and easy care landscaping. With sunset view over Weyba Creek and unparalleled access to the Noosa river system along with space to store your boat, jet ski or caravan, this home needs to be seen to be believed!
– Air conditioning
– Stainless steel appliances
– Large family kitchen with entertaining island
– Huge open plan design with separate formal and family lounge areas, dining and kitchen overlooking the outdoor entertaining area
– an abundance of storage in kitchen, linen cupboards and garage
– Rear access to your extra-wide double garage with remote
– Stylish alfresco entertaining area overlooking in-ground pool
– Large laundry with separate access
– Unique to this property – 2 large master bedrooms with over-sized ensuites including, walk in shower and storage plus large walk in wardrobes
– Substantial built in robes to 2 of the large bedrooms
– Ceiling fans in every room
– Family bathroom including separate bath and walk in shower
– Fully fenced, secure and private property; perfect for pets and children
Boasting 4 spacious bedrooms including 2 master suites complete with ensuites and walk in robes makes this large home perfect for a growing family. With plenty of storage, large laundry and extra-wide remote access garage, there is ample space to make this house a home. A large modern kitchen, quality appliances and open plan dining/living area and separate formal lounge overlooking a stylish entertaining area are just some of the features sought after in this stellar location.
Walking distance to local shops at Noosa Junction and Noosa Farmers Market, minutes to schools and the famous Noosa Main Beach. Just a short 25min drive to Sunshine Coast Airport and Maroochydore CBD.
Enjoy true Noosa living in your resort style backyard including lush landscaping and in-ground pool.
Pets considered on application.
Call now for an inspection!!
- Air Conditioning
- Formal Lounge
- Fully Fenced
- Internal Laundry
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Pay TV Enabled
- Polished Timber Floors
- Remote Garage
- Renovated Bathroom
- Renovated Kitchen
- Entertainment Area
- Pet Friendly
- Secure Parking
- Storage Area
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Near Waterfront
- Quiet Location
- Beach/Coastal Property
- Nature Property
- Golf Property
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).