Ready to Move in Family Home
Phone Enquiry ID:65126
Family home in family friendly street in a popular suburb ideally situated for convenience and easy living with shops/restaurants, primary school, medical centre and public transport all within metres and close to the M1.
* Open plan kitchen, dining and large living area with fans and air-conditioning.
* Four good size bedrooms, three with built-ins, master with walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Fourth bedroom has office potential with external access from glass sliding door.
* Bathroom with full size bath.
* Large laundry
* Security screens and locks on all windows and sliding doors.
* Double lock up garage with internal and external access and remote door openers.
* Fully fenced backyard with vehicle side access and rear gate.
* Sturdy 2.8m x 2.4m garden shed.
Ideal for first home buyers or investors, this Highland Park property will not disappoint those looking for family convenience at an affordable price!
- Air Conditioning
- Garden Shed
- Security Windows
- Non Smoking
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).