Stylish renovated Queenslander in a prime location ready to move in!
Phone enquiry ID: 73745
On an elevated block in the heart of Gympie, this 977sqm fully fenced property offers the discerning buyer a stylish airy Queenslander in a discrete yet convenient location. Within walking distance to Mary street, it is also close to the hospital, doctors, medical services, Primary and High schools and Victory College.
The three bedroom home offers comfort with air-conditioned summer living and a fireplace for the winter months. The country timber kitchen has laminate bench-tops, a Kaboodle center dining bench with self closing drawers and cupboards (offering plenty of kitchen storage) complete with
brand new appliances and freestanding gas stove. The master bedroom opens onto the front veranda via french doors. Other traditional features such as tongue & groove walls, polished timber floors and casement windows have been retained. The large partially covered alfresco deck surrounded by mature trees overlooking the backyard – perfect for entertaining friends and family, offering cool breezes on a summer afternoon.
The spacious level below the house is currently used as a combined laundry/workshop with plenty of power points. A double size garage, an additional single garage with storage floor above ensures that lack of storage will not be a problem.
* Renovated 3 bedroom Queens lander on fully fenced 977m2 allotment
* Country timber kitchen with laminate bench-tops & new appliances
* Main bathroom with double vanity
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe offering ample storage with french doors opening onto covered verandah
* Living room with fireplace & french doors opening onto a large rear deck
* New carpets in all bedrooms, polished timber floors in living areas
* Crisp and fresh colour scheme throughout, traditional high ceilings
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in bedrooms
* Double sized garage & extra single garage with storage floor above
* Laundry is underneath with large area could be extra study / bedroom sleep out
* Concrete driveway
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).