SOMETHING SPECIAL IN BOONOOROO!
Phone enquiry ID: 64199
Stepping through the double door entry to this immaculately presented home reveals a huge single level home perfect for a large family looking for space, privacy and a great lifestyle in this highly sought-after suburb.
You’ll love entertaining your friends in this large family home with such a welcoming feel that should be inspected to be appreciated.
* 4 bedrooms including king-sized master with large walk-in robe and ensuite
* Remaining 3 bedrooms are all queen-sized rooms with built in robes
* Main bathroom with shower and full-size bath, separate toilet.
* Multiple living areas including open plan family and dining areas plus a huge separate formal living area
* Generously sized laundry with built-in storage
* Double lock up garage with room for a workbench/storage
* Large covered outdoor entertaining area and private back yard
* Low maintenance gardens on a fully fenced 745m^2 block – ideal for pets.
* Plenty of off-street parking for your boat or caravan.
Ideally located in Boonooroo Park. This central location is only minutes to shops, childcare centre, restaurants, public transport, easy access to the M1, schools and very close to Emmanuel College and resort style golf courses. A short stroll to the new KDV tennis and golf Academy, Metricon Stadium and Carrara Sport Complex. A short drive will have you at Robina Town Centre, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre or the glorious Gold Coast beaches.
This immaculate home presents as great value for money and a fabulous opportunity for the growing family or astute investor! Rental appraised at $570/week (unfurnished)
- Formal Lounge
- Fully Fenced
- Internal Laundry
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room
- Level Lawn
- Pet Friendly
- Secure Parking
- Storage Area
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Quiet Location
- Rumpus Room
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).