Phone enquiry ID: 69558
An amazing lifestyle awaits the savvy buyer with this brand new 4 x 2.5 x 2 home perfectly located opposite the beautiful Twin Waters Lake, child-safe playground, picnic areas and Worrigee Nature Reserve walking track. With the versatility of the 4th bedroom being used for a fully wired Media room, a large kitchen, open plan living area, huge undercover alfresco and large double garage, this home has all the space and lifestyle a family needs and with almost none of the maintenance!
Upstairs the parents retreat comprises a large bedroom with beautiful private views of the lake, a light filled walk in robe, ensuite that includes a double sized shower with two shower roses, large niche and separate vestibule area.
The extra wide driveway and garage door, combined with extra height garage door means you have plenty of room for a 4WD, SUV, caravan or big boys toys, and the low maintenance private yard means you will have time to use them!
This custom designed and built home is close to private and public schools, hospitals and Nowra’s great shopping, yet is privately set in a secluded bush and lake setting, and wonderfully central to all of the Shoalhaven’s natural gems – Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven River, National Parks, St Georges Basin and so on.
With all of this quality, ease of living and lifestyle at such an affordable price, this home will not be on the market long.
Interested and qualified buyers are encouraged to call to arrange a private viewing asap.
23 BRONZEWING WAY SOUTH NOWRA
• BRAND NEW, custom designed, custom built by a private boutique builder.
• Ready to move into now-Be set for 2019 school/work commencement!
• Open plan, 4 bedroom (or 3 with Media Room), Large double garage, large bathroom, ensuite, separate powder room, office, study nook.
• Amazing parents retreat space including Romance Shower.
• Huge undercover alfresco area (30m2)
• Private and uninterrupted views of the Twin Waters lake and birdlife from inside the home.
• Extra high and extra wide garage door and driveway. Great for 4WD, SUV or caravan.
• Architecturally designed and professionally installed landscaping.
• Low maintenance yards.
• Beautifully maintained playground, park and picnic areas located directly opposite
• 30% more concrete in slab (than a standard typical slab) for long term peace of mind.
• High quality floor coverings throughout.
• Professionally designed product and colour selections.
• 2700 high ceilings downstairs.
• Abundant storage throughout, with modern professionally installed shelving systems. Unlike many modern homes, this home has enough storage so you will be able to park both cars in the garage!
• Spacious, light filled, northerly aspect.
• Double brick and double gyprock lined party wall ensures complete privacy.
• Quality workmanship and inclusions in all areas.
• “Architects choice” Bowral Blue dry pressed bricks.
• Enjoy regular visits from the kangaroos, water hens and ducks who reside across the road.
• Actron Air whisper quiet fully ducted air conditioning with separate zonings.
• NBN already installed. Highly sought after Fibre To The Premises, the fastest and best there is.
• Natural gas hot water, cooktop, heating and BBQ point.
• Large modern kitchen perfectly located to living areas, alfresco and laundry. Water point for fridge included.
To arrange your private viewing of this compelling property, call the number near the “get in touch” tab at the top of the page.
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).