Phone Enquiry ID: 58009
Perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet culde-sac in one of Seven Hills most desirable locations, this bright freshly painted cottage has been renovated throughout and is move in ready for the family buyer.
The floorplan is traditional and functional and the great sized property offers a purposeful outdoor living area that is ideal for entertaining while you watch the kids run around the tree lined backyard.
The property also has plenty of potential for a granny flat (STCA).
– Three good sized bedrooms, two featuring full sized built in wardrobes
– Separate family and dining room which flows onto the stylish open plan kitchen
– Sleek modern bathroom
– Internal laundry
– Sunroom / study at rear
– Spacious tree line backyard with an outdoor seating area and garden shed
– Lock up garage and carport
– Large backyard with granny flat potential
– Conveniently positioned within walking distance to Seven Hills Plaza and Seven Hills Train Station
– 581.7 sqm block of land
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).