Unique, Modern, Contemporary Rural Home: Passive Solar Design & Sensational Views
Phone Enquiry ID: 40398
A totally unique, one-of-a-kind property very rarely presents itself to the marketplace. Undoubtedly one of the most fascinating properties in the region, set upon 10 acres and sharing sensational, panoramic views, this striking property has been meticulously and tirelessly developed, refined and brought to life by creative, environmentally passionate owners.
Set amongst genuine environmental surrounds, the farm shed facade-design is no after-thought. In fact, every detail inside, outside and behind the scenes has been thoughtfully and deliberately devised with high attention to every detail and heart & soul applied into every aspect.
The design concept of a traditional, outback farm shed, pays special tribute to this unique region’s history; rustic charm designed to, from a distance, blend into the natural, Australian landscape.
No feature within this craftsman-built home is one of mass production, brilliantly capturing the very essence of eco-friendly, environmentally sustainable living, combined with practical and high-quality modern luxuries that are simply expected of today.
With a strong focus on a sustainable, passive solar design, and using a rare mix of eco-friendly, locally sourced timber, environmentally sustainable materials and building products, its character is matched by its function – resulting in a combination of rustic charm, with a modern, yet timeless finish.
Passive Solar: A median, winter night temperature of 20°C without assistance from heating systems.
Natural cooling throughout summer and heating throughout winter, achieved by the homes northerly aspect and passive solar principles incorporated into the design. Using climate analysis, unique building techniques/materials, double glazing, bulk insulation, highly insulative building wraps and draft sealing to collect, store and distribute heat in the winter, and reject it in summer.
Comprising 4 generous bedrooms, 3 with WIR’s, and two beautiful bathrooms – plus a separate, self-contained studio in the shed. The luxurious master suite with a large WIR and deluxe ensuite with walk through double shower, twin vanities and a separate toilet.
A media room plus an open living and dining, encased in glass, showcasing those spectacular rural views. Seamlessly integrating with the indoor/outdoor entertaining room, with both in-ceiling speakers & tv outlets.
A sensational kitchen at the hub, beautifully designed with up-to-the-minute fixtures, stone benchtops, stunning pendant lighting, quality appliances – AND, a huge scullery with laundry provisions and a walk-in pantry.
The handyman will love the huge 15m x 10m shed (& carport), complete with a built-in one bedroom studio, comprising a kitchenette, bathroom, living/dining with split system AC and a loft-style bedroom.
– Thermann Evacuated tube Solar hot water system
– Double glazed incorporating comfort tint/film
– 67,500L rainwater storage
– Aerated septic water recycling system
– LED down lighting and electronic LED switches
– Feature Joinery incorporating LED comfort lighting
– Ducted Evaporative cooling
– Daikin Reverse Cycle Heating/Cooling Units in Living Area and Main Bedroom
– Bosch Cooking Appliances: Pyrolytic Oven and Induction Cooktop
– Ducted Kitchen Rangehood with external motor
– Butlers Pantry / Scullery (with provision for front load washing machine) and Walk-in Pantry
– In-ceiling speakers in Living and Outdoor Entertainment Areas
– Walk-in robes in three bedrooms and built-in robe in fourth bedroom
– Built in bespoke furniture in Main Bedroom (bed base, bedside tables, dressing table)
– Entertainment unit in media room
DESIGN / OTHER FEATURES:
– Caroma high quality plumbing fixtures, fittings and water saving devices
– Recessed Bathroom tiled floors
– Ducted Exhaust fan in the ensuite, main bathroom and toilet with external motor –
– Insect screens
– Main bedroom noise insulated
– Large Linen closet with powerpoints
– Roller Blinds in Living Areas
– Solar temperature controlled roof whirlybird
– Roof, ceiling and wall insulation
– Raked Ceilings in living areas and Main Bedroom & 2.4m Ceiling height in rest of the house
– Alfresco with wiring for in-ceiling speakers, LED lighting
– Cast Steel Crusher Mantle – Firepit
SHED with 1 BEDROOM STUDIO
– 15m x 10m Colorbond shed plus carport
– Silver bubble wrap type of insulation in shed walls and roof
– Rinnai Instantaneous Gas hot water system
– Mitsubishi reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Kitchenette, bathroom, bedroom (with built in bed base), living
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Pay TV Enabled
- Entertainment Area
- Garden Shed
- Grey Water System
- Level Lawn
- Pet Friendly
- Rainwater Tank
- Secure Parking
- Solar Hot Water
- Storage Area
- Unlevel Lawn
- Security Lights
- Newly Built Property
- Non Smoking
- Website Featured Property
- Quiet Location
- Nature Property
- Prestige Property
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).