High Quality Family Entertainer - A Cut Above!
Phone Enquiry ID: 63609
This outstanding, architecturally designed Torrens title residence is a rare commodity in every aspect. From the quality of the design, to the standard of construction and the fine workmanship, it cleverly combines space, style and comfort for the contemporary lifestyle of today’s modern family.
On an easy-care 368 sqm of land, the home is spread over two spacious, flexible and light-filled levels – and with over 200 sqm of internal living space to enjoy, it’s easy to forget that this large family home is indeed a duplex!
Comprising a total of four oversized bedrooms – three upstairs with large robes, and the fourth downstairs, easily adapting as an additional living room or home office – and three beautiful designer bathrooms. The impressive master suite with a luxurious ensuite with twin vanities, shower and a freestanding bathtub!
The ground floor’s split-level design creates light-filled open plan living areas with clean lines and stylish decor, beautiful floorboards underfoot, high square-set ceilings overhead, and large sundrenched windows throughout – perfectly transitioning into the upper levels large rumpus room opening to a balcony.
The worthy centrepiece of the sunny, open plan family living and dining zone is the stunning gourmet kitchen, equipped with large 40mm stone waterfall benchtops & island bench/breakfast bar, quality 900mm cooking appliances, dishwasher, excellent storage and stunning Calcutta splashbacks – flowing seamlessly out onto a gas-equipped alfresco area, perfect for year-round barbeques whilst overlooking as the kids roam and play down in the grassy backyard.
Located in the family-friendly suburb of Kirrawee, within a short walk to the Kirrawee Village, train station, schools and all other amenities.
– 368sqm land-size, Torrens Title
– High quality family home of over 200sqm internal living space
– Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– A most desirable North facing orientation ensures year-round sun and great ventilation.
– Three oversized upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes
– Entrance lounge can be easily converted into an additional (4th) bedroom.
– Three luxurious designer bathrooms with full-height tiling & designer fittings
– Master bedroom gains morning sun, with stunning en-suite featuring double basin vanity and free-standing bathtub.
– Contemporary gourmet kitchen: large 900mm gas cooktop & oven, dishwasher and large stone waterfall island bench / breakfast bar.
– Split level ground floor design creates high ceiling living areas.
– Automatic lock up garage with 3 remote controls.
– Perfect for indoor and outdoor entertaining.
– Minimal maintenance required.
– Conventional building style followed with all walls face-brick, concrete brick garden wall edges, termite-resistant mulch, etc.
- Air Conditioning
- Formal Lounge
- Gas Enabled
- Internal Laundry
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Entertainment Area
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).