Privacy, Style & Location.
Phone Enquiry ID: 81074
Freshly renovated & stylish ducted air-conditioned home with:
• new kitchen with 900mm cooktop, stone benchtops and wall oven.
• spacious living area, separate dining and with extended rumpus room downstairs.
• generous sized bedrooms with built-ins. Main with large walk-in robe and new ensuite.
• beautifully presented new bathroom.
• separate toilet (upstairs and downstairs).
• double garage.
• large, undercover outdoor entertaining deck.
• new carpet in living area and in all bedrooms.
• freshly painted throughout.
• new window furnishings.
• private, landscaped and fenced yard.
Defined by its functional layout and cleverly designed renovations, this breathtaking brick home offers a prized location set adjacent to Adamstown Heights and within minutes of Merewether and CBD Newcastle. Boasting multiple living areas and a new kitchen, generous bedrooms with built-ins and an impressive master suite, this smartly configured home flows to a large undercover entertaining deck and private fenced yard.
Conveniently located in a quiet central location and only minutes to John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle University and major shopping centres. Enjoy the peace and relaxation of the landscaped gardens and yard, allowing for privacy all year round.
This property will comfortably suit a family or shared accommodation for 3 to 4 adults / students.
12 MONTH LEASE
NO PETS/NO SMOKING
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).