LARGE SECLUDED HOME IN TRANQUIL BUSHLAND SETTING
Phone Enquiry ID: 41442
Quality built single storey brick home on a large 875 sq metre level block, backing onto tranquil bush reserve, nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
This large, north facing home, is designed for family living and is spacious with 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate dining and multiple living areas.
Plenty of relaxed living space all on one level, including a massive 56sq metre sunny fully enclosed living area/rumpus room.
Abundance of parking with drive through double garage, secure parking for a boat, caravan or trailer plus off street parking for additional vehicles.
This unique home offers a perfect leafy lifestyle.
– 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
– Master bedroom with ensuite, large wardrobe, extra storage and ceiling fan.
– Main loungeroom with wet bar and aircon.
– Formal tiled dining area.
– 3 separate living areas.
– Quality American oak kitchen with classic large benchtop, an abundance of storage and breakfast bar.
– Huge 56sq metre carpeted living room/rumpus.
– 3 way bathroom with double vanity and separate toilet.
– Laundry with custom built foldaway ironing board.
– Fully fenced private yard with access to bush reserve.
– Double garage with internal access and drive through to rear yard.
– Additional single garage, ideal for boat or extra storage.
– Garden shed in backyard.
Don’t let this unique opportunity pass you by to be tucked away in a secluded bushland retreat, with the lake, beach, shops, schools and hospital just a stone throw away. Located in popular Belmont, minutes to the Lake for water sports and boating and Belmont 16 Footers Sailing Club.
This is a home that has to be seen, to appreciate the unique and private lifestyle that it has to offer.
- Air Conditioning
- Formal Lounge
- Fully Fenced
- Internal Laundry
- Pay TV Enabled
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Entertainment Area
- Garden Shed
- Level Lawn
- Pet Friendly
- Secure Parking
- Shower Facilities
- Alarm System
- Security Lights
- Non Smoking
- Quiet Location
- Nature Property
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).