OPEN FOR INSPECTION EVERY SATURDAY 12.00PM TO 1PM OR BY APPOINTMENT.
This neat and tidy full brick unit is one of 6 in the complex. The complex has been newly strata. This second / top floor unit has been fully renovated including new kitchen, electric appliances and including a dishwasher. Situated in walking distance to Liverpool CBD, Westfields Shopping Centre, Liverpool Hopsital, Liverpool Train Station, Various schools and a upcoming Woolongong University. The property would suit a investor or first home buyer.
– Two large bedrooms with built ins and double glazed windows
– NBN internet
– Air Conditioning
– Intercom in unit for security
– Double glazed windows (reducing noise)
– Dishwasher and washing machine included
– Separate laundry/storage ground floor
– Window coverings
– Lockable secure parking
– 64sqmof living space and 83sqm in total including garage.
– Strata $450.00 per quarter estimated (as it is newly strata)
– Council rates $151.00 per quarter
– Rental return 5% + ( possible rental return$410.00 per week)
– Visitors parking x 2
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).