What a wonderful life style at LAKEFRONT Apartments on Kingston Island
Phone Enquiry ID: 64725
Enjoy the morning sun with this well-positioned north/easterly facing one bedroom apartment in the LAKEFRONT apartment complex on Kingston Island. The apartment has quality inclusions and fittings with magnificent lake and wet land views. Be close to all that Kingston has to offer, with your choice of cafes and restaurants, walking distance to Kingston shopping precinct, and a short distant to Manuka and the parliamentary triangle. The LAKEFRONT apartment’s is only one of a handful of complex’s within Kingston with a pool (infinity edge) it has a community sitting area with the best views in Canberra plus a fully equipped gym. The complex also has secure basement parking with lift access and storage cage; there are also a number of limited spaces for storing a kayak.
– Fully furnished and equipped, walk in, walk out, including leather lounge, glass dining table, Queen Bedroom suite, outdoor setting plus BBQ
– Located on level 5 with 65sq of internal living, with 2 balconies totalling 34sq of balcony living.
– A large balcony with access from the living room, with views through to the pool and lake. There is a tap and gas bayonet for your BBQ.
– Open plan combined living and dining room with views to the National Carillion.
– Modern kitchen with Miele appliances, stone bench tops with under bench sink and vinyl wrap soft close draws and cupboard doors.
– Floor to ceiling tiling with quality fittings in the bathroom.
– Bedroom has a built in mirrored robe with balcony. A great cross breeze with both balcony doors open.
– Zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning for heating and cooling.
– Outlets for free to air TV and pre-wired for pay TV as well as Cat5 cabling for broadband.
– Intercom handset with screen for security.
– Separate European laundry with washing machine and dryer.
– One basement parking space with storage cage.
Just imagine your weekends……. spend time strolling through Kingston or Fyshwick markets for your fresh produce, walking or cycling around the lake, have a dip in the pool or simply have a BBQ on your balcony and watch the world go by.
If this is your ideal life style, ring to view this property.
This apartment is available 1/9/2019.
To view, please phone for an appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Pay TV Enabled
- Secure Parking
- Storage Area
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Swipe Card
- Non Smoking
- Close to Parklands
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Near Waterfront
*REAL ESTATE AGENTS: Please note that you are in breach of Privacy Laws and the Terms and Conditions of Usage of our site, if you contact a buyMyplace Vendor with the intention to solicit business i.e. You cannot contact any of our advertisers other than with the intention to purchase their property. If you contact an advertiser with any other purposes, you are also in breach of The SPAM and Privacy Act where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". If you believe you have a buyer for our vendor, we kindly request that you direct your buyer to the buyMyplace.com.au website or refer them through buyMyplace.com.au by calling 1300 289 697. Please note, our vendors are aware that they do not need to, nor should they, sign any real estate agent contracts in the promise that they will be introduced to a buyer. (Terms & Condition).