This Merchant Services Policy is to be read in conjunction with, and form part of, the Terms and Conditions.
The BMP website may contain information about the goods and services offered by Merchants. You acknowledge and agree that insofar as goods and services (or information about goods or services) are offered on or through the BMP website by Merchants, to the full extent permitted by law:
- the information published on this website about the goods or services of the Merchants is provided by the
Merchants. BMP is not responsible for the accuracy or validity of any information provided by Merchants or
regarding the Merchant or Merchant goods or services;
- BMP does not act as broker for any Merchants;
- BMP does not act as agent for any Merchants, except for the purpose of collecting fees charged by Merchants in
accordance with the paragraph titled “Declaration of Trust”;
- BMP does not act as your agent or broker in relation to the goods or services provided by the Merchants;
- any agreement entered into with a Merchant as a result of your use of the BMP website is an agreement between
the Merchant and you;
- BMP does not provide advice to you in relation to the goods and services offered by the Merchants; and
- BMP does not provide any warranties of any kind in relation to the goods or services provided by the Merchants
and will not be liable to you or any third party for any failure, wrong or default of a Merchant.
Our website may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
BMP is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with the linked websites. Our links to linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators offered by those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, goods or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Declaration of trust
Where BMP collects a fee from you for the provision of a good or service by a Merchant:
- that amount will be shown separately on BMP’s tax invoice; and
- BMP declares that it will hold such amount upon trust for you for the specified third party or Merchant absolutely until such amount is paid to the designated third party or Merchant, provided that money received in respect of BMP’s tax invoice will be applied in the following order of priority:
- payment of goods and services tax (and other similar taxes and charges with respect to that tax invoice);
- payment of delivery charges (and other similar third party charges other than Merchant fees and charges);
- payment of BMP’s fees and charges; and
- payment of Merchant fees and charges.