Selling Privately in Uncertain Times
As COVID-19 continues to impact our lives, we remain dedicated to supporting you through the process of selling your home.
In light of recent events, you might be left wondering if this is the right time to sell? If you need to sell, then doing so with buyMyplace can certainly help mitigate your risk.
Here are some benefits of selling privately in times of uncertainty:
#1 - Your property is listed on the market until SOLD
- Your property is listed on the major property websites until sold – including Realestate.com.au and Domain.
- There is no pressure or time limit to sell. Sell on your own terms when the price is right for you.
#2 - Postpone at any time with no downside
- Not getting the responses you want from buyers? No problem – postpone your listing at any time, no questions asked. buyMyplace’s traditional hold period is complimentary for up to 60 days.
- For added assurance, purchase a campaign with buyMyplace between 1 March 2020 and 30 June 2020* and you will be eligible to have our customary re-listing fee of $199 (incl. GST) waived if the property is relisted within 180 days of removal.
#3 - Control who comes into your space
- Your process with buyMyplace happens online – no need to meet with a host of real estate agents.
- When hosting Open for Inspections, you can implement a vetting process and limit maximum capacities at your Open for Inspections as you see fit.
As a buyMyplace customer, you also have the benefit of having access to:
A step-by-step sale process to guide you through your property journey
Our Customer Support team, 6 days a week
Your online dashboard 24/7 to monitor and amend your listing any time, from the comfort of your home
Basic CampaignIdeal for Land
- Standard Listing on Realestate.com.au & Domain
- Small 'For Sale' signboard (60x90cm)
- Self-taken photography (x15 photos)
Professional CampaignSell like a Professional
- Professional Photography (x15 photos)
- Medium 'For Sale' signboard (90x120 cm)
- Professional Copywriting
Ultimate CampaignEnhanced Exposure
- A 30-Day ‘Feature Listing’ on Realestate.com.au
- Large Photographic 'For Sale' signboard (120x180cm)
- Vendor Advocacy & Negotiation Advice (x4 hours)
Book a Callback with our Team
To find out more about the process of selling privately, book a callback from our Private Property Specialists. They are best placed to answer all your questions and provide any further information you may require.
Simply fill in the details below and we will be in touch with you promptly.
Helpful Tools and Information
At buyMyplace, we believe in empowering homeowners, like you, with all the tools and information required to make informed decisions. Here is a list of our top tools and knowledge resources to empower you to successfully sell your property privately.
How it Works
E-Book: The Ultimate Guide to Selling Your Property Privately
Comparative Market Analysis Report
The Comparative Market Analysis Report is a data-driven report that provides real-time market insights to help you analyse your local market and price your property for sale. Request your FREE online property appraisal here.